Thursday, January 6, 2011

New, New, New

New Year, new resolutions, new baby... This past year has brought some new changes and this next year promises to bring many more. Beyond my new year's resolution (which includes an exercise regimen I do not love and may have seriously injured me after two days), this year also brings a fresh enthusiasm for the farm. We hope to erect a hoophouse this spring, we have a giant refrigerated trailer we are turning into our harvest and packing shed, and I am scouring the seed catalogs. The most exciting news is that I am doing this with a 9 week old baby on my lap.

The newest addition to the farm is Wyatt, who was born on November 1st. He and Holden are getting along beautifully and we hope Wyatt loves the garden as much as Holden.

Another of my resolutions is to update my blog weekly. I know you have all heard this before, but new year's resolutions have to last the whole year, right? Finally, we have opened up our 2011 CSA. As soon as I talk to my wonderful brother-in-law, we will have the new brochure and sign up sheet on the site. Happy Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. You are Wonder Woman!
    We want to see pics of the baby and big bro....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy about your New Years resolution to blog. You've already made my New Year better.

    ReplyDelete