Thursday, May 27, 2010

Calling All Rain Dancers






Well, the last couple days have been very busy, and a little disappointing. You see, we spent two hard days planting in the garden trying to get everything in before the storms. We were successful in getting everything planted, which is great. Not so great...no rain. Not even a little. And no rain in the forecast. So the next day was spent watering all the delicate plants. And the seeds are just sitting in the ground patiently awaiting the rain. Same as me. Except I don't think the plants are checking accuweather every five minutes to see if the forecast has changed. It looks like our best bet for rain is Sunday. I would greatly appreciate everyone doing a rain dance starting now with our garden in mind. I know our plants and seeds would love some rain, and maybe even a little lightning. I hate to be picky, but no hail would be nice. I am not really sure how rain dances work, but get out your sage, take off your clothes, or just send rainy thoughts our way. I am sure anything will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment